About Akma Sp. z o.o.
The company AKMA Sp. z o.o. has been established in 2011 and operates in the construction and related services market in Poland, with labour force over 300 employees for the last 7 years and thus gearing up to play an important role in the field of contracting services like civil works, electrical works, building constructions and maintenance. Since European construction industry is facing challenges mainly due to labour shortage, we operate cross platform teams from CEE & CIS region for complex projects fusing a variety of skills and different technologies.
Our history of commercial services successes range from retail development to airports, stadiums, residential and industrial complexes. AKMA provides the highest quality of service within just about every type of subcontracting project, and that's backed by the testimony of our satisfied customers.
Subcontracting services from Akma Sp. z o.o
We are pleased to introduce the opportunity to acquire the integrated subcontracting services from AKMA: - Process management including labour force* - Labour force* on demand in relation to given project and required qualifications
*Labour force is outsourced from CEE & CIS regions, with or without qualifications but always with health insurance valid in Poland and Germany for the whole period of stay (A1) and “Vander Elst“-Visa
1. The Trend: More recent studies in Europe show a decline in the permanent, directly employed workforce and a corresponding increase in the number of workers employed through subcontractors. The current trend construction labour shows that almost all of the workers on construction sites are employed by subcontractors and two thirds of the employers were labour-only subcontractors. The third who were supplying both labour and materials were in turn outsourcing their labour
requirements to labour only subcontractors.
2. The challenge: The basis on which labour is engaged in the construction industry has profound implications for productivity, quality and skill development. Construction labour is most commonly engaged in these regions through intermediaries, which offers many advantages but it may also substantially lessen the degree, especially if not directly related to construction industry, of control that the contractor (or the client where there is no contractor) can use over the labour force, and thus over the quantity and quality of output
3. Our Approach: Control over output can be exercised directly through close supervision or indirectly through a contract with a labour supplier that has appropriate incentives written in. We bring that control / management of labour via a particular form of professional engagement as well as the terms on which the labourers are employed and with specific skills on request.
1. Alongside with subcontracting works we deliver mass- and/or single-recruitment labour services in accordance with requested fields and directly to construction sites: - Highly skilled professionals - Skilled professionals - Non-skilled labour (manual workers)
2. We outsource labour in accordance to assignments and requirements of Clients’ projects.
3. We charge an hourly rate and bill on a weekly basis for the work performed by the labour we supply.
4. All labour force we supply obtain the health insurance valid in Poland and Germany for the whole period of stay (A1) and “Vander Elst“-Visa
5. We source specialists and non-specialists per specific area from s-called new Europe, i.e. Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, etc. as well as from Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Armenia etc.
In response to ever rising labour shortage in Europe we are here to deliver & offer, along with other services the following:
I. We ensure stay legality of all workers
II. Prior to deliver the workers, we test and verify their qualifications
III. We legally delegate the workers (as per opposite of recruiting companies , whose policy does not allow to delegate the workers)
IV. We make sure that delivered by us workers stay at workplace during the whole period of contract (with the exception of Force Majeure cases)
V. We outsource the workers in accordance with your requirements
Sectors, within which we can deliver the Labour Force:
• Construction• Mining, quarrying and utilities • Manufacturing / Production / Packaging • Market services • Wholesale and retail trade, repair • Accommodation and food services • Transport, storage and communication • IT
We work with and for
- WARBUD (VINCI)
- Track Record - Selected Residential: ZIELONY ŻOLIBORZ Warsaw: 2009-2014 Type of Works: bricklaying Area: 50,000 sqm
- National Stadium Warsaw Warsaw: 2012 Type of Works: finishing works, laying suspended ceilings Area: 4,000 sqm
- Airport: OKĘCIE Warsaw: 2014 Type of Works: bricklaying of the new part of the airport Area: 5,000 sqm
- Shopping Mall: Galeria Polnocna Warsaw: 2017 Type of Works: plastering Area: 10,000 sqm
Know better our company
Contact with Akma Sp. z o.o.:
Bukowińska 22/108, 02-703 Warszawa
Agnieszka Dykałowicz Phone: + 48 535 365 585
Lech Rak Phone: + 48 510 031 621
Katja Bert Phone: + 48 533 321 103